SKORC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time limit

2 posters

Go down

time limit Empty time limit

Post  geritolbandit Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:39 am

Ifeel that there should be time limit on the tuff trucks. A lot of people are tired of paying ther hard earned money to watch Daniel drive up and down the ramp towing trucks off the track. They are half and sometimes only a third as many trucks as they are cars,and it takes how long to get a race in! Last year they were a lot of complantes about the cars taking to long due to the wrecks,and yes we were. We manned up and put a time limit on ourselfs. Why not do the same?

geritolbandit

Back to top Go down

time limit Empty time out

Post  fastone Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:25 am

I feel the same as the geritol bandit, put a time limit on the trucks, both stock an modified, we sat there watching the truck races well actually i didn't watch them after it took 4 plus times for half as many to get one lap in you sort of lose interest after awhile... the fans where i was sitting got tired of waiting yes we like different parts of the races better, i like the trucks better than the cars, but when you take all night to get one race in i lose interest myself... i totally agree set a time limit to all stock and modified races

fastone

Back to top Go down