SKORC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama on the track...

2 posters

Go down

Drama on the track...  Empty Drama on the track...

Post  fastone Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:15 am

i go to the track to watch racing, not immature people causing trouble every time you turn around. i mean i have not missed a race this year an so far the same group has caused trouble it seems like 4 or 5 times so far. i don't ant to take my nephews over to see that. from where i was sitting this last race between the stock tough trucks it was a clean race bryant over corrected an lost it, then wanted to show off an cause trouble. perry didn't cause none of that.... if it were up to me that would never be a problem to have to deal with again !!!!!! send them packing. i mean when they announced over the intercom that bryant was disqualified the crowd on spectator and pit parking went wild cheering that bryant was out of the race. that should say something on its own.... i can't afford to race but really enjoy going an watching, if they don't fix this problem for good i guess we'll go an find something else to do on weekends, an i'm not the only one that doesn't want to watch them cause trouble every time at the track... enough said

fastone

Back to top Go down

Drama on the track...  Empty Re: Drama on the track...

Post  joedirt Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:29 pm

I talked to race personel yesterday and they said that the whole family was banned from the race track. It is about time before someone really gets hurt, I take my kids to watch racing not fighting every race. We were about ready to quit going if they did not do something about it. I hope to see some good racing Saturday night.

joedirt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum