SKORC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make up race for June 01 Rain out

4 posters

Go down

make up race for June 01 Rain out Empty make up race for June 01 Rain out

Post  hiklondike Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Here is the information on the make up race,we will have the make up before the June 15 Race. Starting will be 6:oclock Pit Meeting will be 5:45, If you was going to run in the feature you are in if you broke and wasn't running in the feature on June 01 you are out. So when you get to the gate you will be asked to pay for the race we have on June 15, a different race than the make up race we hope to start that Race at 7:30, that will be a full race for FWD rally cars Mud Drags Stock & Mod Tuff Trucks. You will be watching a make up race plus full Race. If you are in the make you probably would want to be easy in the make up so you can make the regular Race. And if you wasn't at the June 01 race you will pay like any other race and register like you always do.

hiklondike
Admin

Back to top Go down

make up race for June 01 Rain out Empty Re: make up race for June 01 Rain out

Post  joedirt Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:40 pm

So does this mean my family that sits on general ad side still will get in free with Blue ticket. I understand that I will have to pay for pits because I am getting a chance at two 1st place wins in tuff truck class 400.00 payday

joedirt

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBullet Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Dang that means ill have to bring extra go go juice in a jug! Ha.
TheBullet
TheBullet

Back to top Go down

Post  muddigger Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:40 am

Why don't they run the june 15th double points race first so if we break down then we will not lose all those points. I know take care of race truck BUT what if somebody just tbones me for the heck of it. Just a Thought

muddigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down