For anyone having problems trying to view the photos on the website

Go down

For anyone having problems trying to view the photos on the website Empty For anyone having problems trying to view the photos on the website

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:45 am

Here's a link for anyone having problems viewing the photos on the web site. I have four different systems iPhone, iPad, iMac, and a Windows 7 machine they all work fine by clicking photos then the date desired. But you can enter the address manually if needed i.e."www.southernkentuckyoffroadcomplex.com/june-29th" or april-6th or practice-2013 or april-20th or may-18th or june-15th. I know that doesn't fix your issue but my scroll bars work and I have no idea why yours don't.

http://southernkentuckyoffroadcomplex.com/july-13th/

The only idea I have is that there a a lot of pics and maybe some people are allowing enough time for the pages to fully load. I sent a request for help to the web host maybe they will have an answer.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://skorc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

For anyone having problems trying to view the photos on the website Empty Re: For anyone having problems trying to view the photos on the website

Post  TheBullet on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Working fine for me. Thanks for your hard work.
TheBullet
TheBullet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For anyone having problems trying to view the photos on the website Empty Re: For anyone having problems trying to view the photos on the website

Post  TheBullet on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Also. I was wanting to tell you that I like the new camera angle. It's ten times better. Great job once again.
TheBullet
TheBullet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For anyone having problems trying to view the photos on the website Empty I like the new camera angle.

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 am

Do you mean the video? Because we have always moved around for the still shots.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://skorc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBullet on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 am

Yes. The video. I like the turn one angle better than the press box angle. Great job.
TheBullet
TheBullet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down