38 class mud bog

Go down

38 class mud bog Empty 38 class mud bog

Post  joedirt on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Where did the blue mopar from ky and all his friends go Too hot down south for them.

joedirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

38 class mud bog Empty Re: 38 class mud bog

Post  bad blazer on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:33 am

they're coming soon ,so i'd be ready , in both 34 " and 38" classes ,so get your bottles filled up going to need them.

bad blazer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dodgebros on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:22 am

they would need the bottle,any one at anytime can look at the special,we don't have the bottle,just look at calvin on the back window of the canada town special,we are completely legal,even our tire size,you can look at the tire size,we haven't sanded or filed off the 33x10.50/16,as some has.what does that tell you.
bring them on,were totaly legal

dodgebros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

38 class mud bog Empty 38 mud bogg

Post  Truth hurts on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:54 pm

We're gonna come back we have raced down there with y'all why don't y'all make a little drive this weekend and play with us. If I remember right them ky boys beat y'all every time that Mopar mudder is bad with a small motor and that dirty deeds truck was way to much 4 u in the 34 class I think it made some tears fall so u got him kicked out of that class come and play enought talking

Truth hurts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  muddigger on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:15 pm

I do not think anybody cried about anyone racing they all had a meeting and the owners decided to finally let racers have some say in the rules and we all voted to change the rules not because we were afraid of anything, you should have been at meeting an voiced your opinion. We encourage anyone to come give us a try everybody is fast this year.

muddigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bad blazer on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:37 pm

its fine that the racers have some say in the rules . but it's hard to make it to a meeting  at 6:30 when you live 2hrs. away! I bought a set of tires that now I can't run but that's fine. but I can tell you one thing when a few  make the rules for all that's when you have problems. I would suggest that you have a meeting on the rules and see if there needs to be any changes.

bad blazer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Truth hurts on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 pm

I just wished u boys would come up here and play with us by the rules we go by fri night tad Garrard co fair get even with us come and beat us on our home turf. We would really like that

Truth hurts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down